Bank financing these days has every homeowner spinning. Please Sell My House Fast! (951) 901-8153.
Don’t jump through hoops to satisfy the mortgage lenders. We have buyers looking for homes in all areas. If you are looking to sell without all the hassle:
- No Open House
- No Staging
- No Repairs
- No Commission
- No Escrow Fees
- Any Condition
- Any Reason
- Inherited the Property
- Job Transfer
- Want to Move
- Have a Rental and Live Out of the Area
All Counties Real Estate Solutions will help solve your Real Estate Problem –
To Sell Your House Fast!. Call: (951) 901-8153.
Wondering just how much your mortgage note is worth?
The value of a note or contract is affected by many factors including the:
- Down Payment
- Terms of the Note
- Buyer’s Credit Rating and Payment History
- Type of Property Sold and Its Current Value
Since each transaction is unique, we offer a free note analysis based on your individual situation. more “Learn the Value of Your Mortgage Note”
Want freedom from collecting payments for the next 10, 20, or even 30 years?
Prefer a lump sum of cash today?
If you sold property with seller financing chances are you’ve wondered about selling the real estate note. Here’s how to sell a mortgage note, trust deed, or contract in 7 easy steps.
A buyer failing to make payments on the mortgage note isn’t your only worry.
Understandably, a buyer that stops making payments is a major concern when using owner financing. After all, a seller-financed note is a very valuable asset.
Unfortunately many sellers fail to protect their asset when it comes to another area…verifying current property insurance and taxes.
more “Protect Your Mortgage Note”
- Fogged windows — Fogged windows are a result of moisture buildup in between panes where the seal has failed. Though functional, foggy windows look dirty. Consider repairing or replacing fogged panes as needed.
- Leaking jet tubs/faucets/showers — Check jet tub systems, faucets and shower fixtures for leaks prior to listing your home to ensure no plumbing issues surprise you during a home inspection.
- Rotting wood on exterior trim — Splitting or rotting boards on the exterior of your home can make it look shabby. Consider replacing, caulking and painting them to refresh your home’s appearance.
- Split or missing roof shingles — Buyers tend to shy away from roofs that need repairing. Consider the level of repair, cost, market conditions, comparable sales and how quickly you want to sell before making a repair decision.
- Loose hand or deck rails — Buyers can pay a lot of attention to hand rails, so bypassing this safety issue may result in a lost offer. Fixing wobbly rails ensures safety and satisfies a sharp-eyed buyer.
- HVAC units — HVAC units are a big concern if they’re not working, as they’re expensive to replace. Consider having the unit cleaned and serviced. At a minimum, change the air filter and make sure the unit is operating properly.
- Light bulbs — Home inspectors have written “see licensed electrician” in their reports solely due to bulbs missing or not working. To avoid the impression that there may be a major electrical issue with your home, simply change your burned-out light bulbs. Also, be sure to use bulbs with the correct wattage.
- Dirty spaces — Even if repairing, replacing or repainting is too costly, make sure you clean walls, floors, carpets, bathtubs, showers, kitchens and driveways to make your home look clean and ready to sell.
Need to make sure your home is ready to sell? However, if you don’t want to do anything mentioned above, we have a solution.
Just give us a call (951) 901-8153.